This award is for students who wish to develop their skills and knowledge in the management of Health and Safety for the workplace. They should have autonomous role in their organisation for managing Health and Safety policy and practice.
Students in the workplace will report directly to or be part of the senior management team who will recommend and implement changes relevant to their role and also be aware of cost implications and budgeting control.
Achievement of this award is through completion of a portfolio of evidence using various methods of assessment and completion of units to gain the 108 credits required for this qualification. All units are mandatory.
- Develop and implement effective communication systems for Health and Safety information
- Promote a positive Health and Safety culture
- Develop and maintain individual and organisational competence in Health and Safety matters
- Identify, assess and control health and Safety risks
- Develop and implement proactive monitoring systems for Health and Safety
- Develop and implement reactive monitoring systems for Health and Safety
- Develop and implement Health and Safety emergency response systems and procedures
- Develop and implement Health and Safety review systems
- Maintain knowledge of improvements to influence Health and Safety practice
- Develop and implement the Health and Safety policy
Direct Claims Status
Here at CCS we hold Direct Claims Status in relation to City and Guilds Level 5 Diploma. This highly regarded status has been earned by CCS for ‘all round excellence’ as a training provider.
What Does This Mean for You as a Student?
It is beneficial as it means you do not need to wait until a Verifier visits us to verify your work. Our trusted team has been assessed as competent to carry this verification process internally providing we are satisfied that you have met all criteria of the award. This status for CCS allows us to send your Diploma out to you within 4 weeks. Other providers not holding this prestige status can take up to 12 months to gain verification of your results.
If you have any further questions in relation to the courses that we offer here at CCS, please feel free to contact us directly using the Contact Us page on the website.