Affordable Blended Learning Programmes at ESBM Business School
100% online Undergraduate and Postgraduate Diploma courses at ESBM Business School. Our courses provide students an affordable pathway to earning an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Furthermore, from a choice of respected UK universities.
Therefore, whether your pursuing a qualification in Hotel and Hospitality. Or Computing or Business Management, the courses offered through ESBM Business School will allow you the option to continue your education. As well as, pursue a top up to an undergraduate degree. Or MBA through one of our partner universities or our own colleges based in Leicester and Coventry.
ATHE have direct articulation arrangements with several Universities which give full recognition for entry (Click here to see ATHE progression routes).
Take the next step towards your education by exploring the programmes offered by ESBM Business School below:
• Business Management – Level 3 Diploma
• Management – Level 4/5 Extended Diploma
• Hotel and Hospitality – Level 4/5 Diploma
• IT and Computing – Level 4/5 Diploma
• Business and Administrative Management – Level 6 Diploma
• Strategic Management – Level 7 Diploma
• ESOL English Language Support for students (Coming Soon)
Students can look at the possibility of funding on the 19+ Click Here for further information.
Earning a full BA or MBA is a simple and low cost option with ESBM Training College. Earn your Diploma online with ESBM, and then top up to a Bachelors or MBA degree by distance learning or on-campus through a UK university or our very own Business College either Coventry or Leicester.
1. Level 3 Programmes will be accepted by most Universities for entry on to their Undergraduate programmes. Subject to any other entry requirements, such as English Language competency.
2. Level 4/5 Programmes carry 240 credits and most Universities will accept students for top up onto the final year of an Undergraduate Degree.
3. Level 6 Programmes will allow students entry onto most university Postgraduate Management Programmes. Furthermore, relevant work experience may also be required.
4. Level 7 Programmes Many Universities will accept 120 credits as advanced entry onto an MBA top up. It should be noted that Universities with AMBA accredited MBAs will not accept any exemptions. However, they will usually accept Level 6 or Level 7 as entry qualifications.
Study in our Business School. Or on campus in the UK for top-up programmes or direct entry to university.
On completion of an ESBM Business School course, Students can apply to top up on campus. Furthermore, all of the academic courses offered by ESBM are OFQUAL approved. Universities will generally accept the credits awarded to students. For Level 3 programmes students can apply for Undergraduate entry for a full programme. Level 6 programmes will allow entry at most Universities for full time Post Graduate study.
ATHE have direct articulation arrangements with several Universities which give full recognition for entry (Click here to see ATHE progression routes). Alternatively students can choose their own University (Click here to Find a University)
It should be understood by students that these are general guidelines. Furthermore, students should always check the requirements with their preferred University. Or their local University Agent if they intend to make an application.